Friday, September 3, 2010

Bienvenido a Espana

Wow! What a week. At this time a week ago all the students had just boarded the ship and we were all strangers. These 7 days have been insanely crazy, but so exhilarating. Tomorrow morning we will be in Espana! I am so excited to finally get to a port. I have quite a bit planned, including an overnight trip to Seville and Cordoba. Every night this week we have had various speakers acquainting us with the culture, food, and history of Spain. There are so many activities on the ship it is unbelievable.
This week has been quite a challenge because we have lost an hour every night so we are literally living 23 hour days. It is finally starting to catch up with me. I have not had much sleep due to classes, work, clubs, meetings, and socializing. Today after class a bunch of us laid out for awhile and now I am a little red :( . Hopefully everyone has had a good week. I will update the day I get back from Spain. We only have 12 hours on the ship between Spain and Morocco, so no classes. We have an 11 day break! Love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment