Thursday, November 25, 2010

So Sorry....but HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!


Okay so you will have to forgive me. I know that my blogs for Asia are missing. That is because there is just not enough time. After travelling for a month with only 6 days off, I can barely catch my breath and now we have moved on to the thickest part of the semester. School has actually started. We have 10 full days of classes with no breaks, a bunch of papers and test and trying to prepare ourselves for the end.
Today does not seem like much of a Thanksgiving, because I am not with my family and am in class, but there is so much I am thankful for. I am thankful for all of the support I have received from each of you over the past months. I am grateful for this opportunity that has drastically shaped my outlook on life, and has with out a doubt made me a more global citizen. As I reflect on all of these things, I look to the future. Just a few weeks down the road, when I will be able to sit around the table and share stories and photos. I can’t wait to be able to see you all and celebrate the holiday season.
So I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope that all of your tables will be filled with laughter, your stomachs with wonderful food, and your hearts with the love of those who surround you. I am thinking of you all and can’t wait to see you!
Miss you tons!
Jordan

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY THANKSGIVING JORDAN!!!!!! I hope you have a good journey back home. We have been praying for you!

    ReplyDelete